INDIAN COAST GUARDS-NOTIFICATION
INDIAN COAST GUARD
“SERVICE to DEFENCE”
Indian Armed Forces these three words for which lot of individuals of nation are working hard to get into it. When it comes to joining the Armed Forces and serving your nation, you can go about it in more than a few way, and one of the way is ICG.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)/(DB) NOTIFICATION
The Notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB and GD 01/2022 was released on June 11, 2021.will start from July 02, 2021 till July 16,2021.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)/(DB) VACANCY DETALS
- Navik (General Duty) - 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) - 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) - 20
- Yantrik (Electrical) - 13
- Yantrik (Electronics) - 07
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik - Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (DB) - Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik (General Duty) - 12th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) -1 0th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik. 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in:
- Stage- I –Written Examination
- STAGE-II - Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II (Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail), Document verification (Pass/fail), Re-assessment of Inconsistent Performers (Pass/fail), Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)will be issued
- STAGE – III - Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka) will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
- STAGE–IV–The candidates are to submit all the original documents and verification of all original documents through boards/universities/state government will be carried out by Indian Coast Guard. Candidate will be terminated from service if the documents are reported as not genuine by respective boards/universities/state government.